Day 15 – Pray over a Room in your House
Did you ever have a bad dream or just feel like something in our home is not right? Do you have a room in your house that you go to for your quiet time each day? Do you have children or meetings in your home? Are you aware that you are being attacked by satan? If any of these conditions apply in your life I think you need to pray over that room or maybe your whole house.
In Mark 16:17 the Bible says that we use the name of Jesus we can cast out devils. We learn in Acts 16:18 that Paul commanded a spirit to leave a girl in the name of Jesus, and it came out right away.
I suggest the following steps to cast out demons in your home. Remember, satan is powerful, but not as powerful as God. Remember that 1John4:4 says that greater is He that is in you, than he that is in the world.
- First you must be assured that you are saved and covered in the blood of Jesus. If you are not saved none of the steps below will be effective or long lasting.
- Pray to God and ask for clarity that what is against you is from satan. Also thank God in advance for what He is about to do.
- Put on the full Armor of God prior to battling satan as found in Ephesians 6:10-18.
- Ask satan to reveal himself to you and the name of the demon.
- If revealed to you rebuke the specific demon in the name of Jesus, if no name is given to you then just rebuke satan in the name of Jesus.
- By standing in the room our house you are asking to be cleared command satan to be gone in the name of Jesus. He is not welcome in your home, and by the authority of Jesus and the power of the Holy Spirit you command satan to leave.
- Thank God for the ability to protect your family and belongings and ask for the Lord to put a hedge of protection around you, your family and home.
For reference and as tools read from your Bible: Mark 11:22-24, Luke 1:37, Hebrews 11:1, Matthew 17:19-21, James 4:7, James 2:19, Mark 3:11, Matthew 10:1